TIDBITS #2 2022, from Greg and Carlene Seghers
🏡On Labor Day weekend, we, along with Carlene’s mom and dad, moved into Beth El Roi, our new-to-us home in Pleasant Prairie, WI. In the last months and years, we’ve experienced our God who sees every circumstance, knows what we need when we need it and provides at just the right time (Genesis 16:13, 28:10-22).
Carlene is currently living with her sister and brother-in-law in Wadsworth, IL. This is the home where her parents have lived for many years. She will once again travel to South Africa on March 15th, and we will return to the USA together toward the end of April 2022. From that time we will be looking into setting up our home permanently in the USA. We will continue our ministry with ZEMA in the USA as home office directors. We are thankful for your continued support and that through our faithful partners in ministry we have been able to regularly travel as needed for our ministry. Basing in the USA, we will continue to travel as needed to further the work of ZEMA’s ministries in South Africa.
- Please pray for Greg and Paul Seelhammer as they finalise the transition of FD responsibilities. Pray for wisdom as together they are making difficult decisions and keeping up with complicated staffing and ministry details.
- PTL that in June Dennis Boatman received his US citizenship.
- Pray for Dennis and Caitlyn as they continue to raise support to begin their life and ministry in SA,
- Pray for Greg and Carlene as they follow up with the new churches, and contact with organisations such as Dallas
Theological Seminary, and Trinity Evangelical Divinity School.
- Pray for us as we work out a new normal and what our family life and ministry routines will look like in the